20851 Community StAPT 5, Winnetka, CA 91306
Sold on 6/11/13: $300,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Condo:1,460 sq ft
- Lot:0.76 acres
- Year Built:1986
- Last Sold:Jun 2013 for $300,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Covered Parking Spaces0
- Days on Zillow185
- Exterior MaterialStucco
- Last Remodel Year1986
- Parcel #2780004093
- Roof TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID20179957
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$304,247||$280K – $323K||+$74||$208||12/10/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,095/mo||$1.8K – $2.5K/mo||-$8||$1.43||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts Winnetka home values will rise 9.4% next year, compared to a 8.7% rise for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Winnetka homes, this home is valued 25.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 22.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Winnetka market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 45% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 43.2% greater than in Los Angeles, and 10.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Winnetka home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Winnetka home values.
Neighborhood for 20851 Community Street APT 5
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Limerick Avenue Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.4 mi
- John A. Sutter Middle (assigned) 5-8 1.7 mi
- Ernest Lawrence Middle (assigned) 4-8 1.9 mi
- Chatsworth Senior High (assigned) 9-12 1.9 mi
- Sunny Brae Avenue Elementary K-5 0.7 mi
- East Valley Academy K-12 1.0 mi
- Multicultural Learning Center K-8 1.0 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005