- Lot: 9,600 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- HOA Fee: $77
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $333,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $123
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Monthly, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association & Fees: Rec Center \ N, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Basement: Basement Y/N \ N, Complex Feature \ Biking/Walking Path, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s), Exterior Stories \ 1, Features \ Vaulted Ceiling(s), Fencing \ Block, Fencing \ View/Wrought Iron, Fireplace \ Fireplace Family Rm, Fireplace \ Gas Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Sunrise Mountain, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Reverse Osmosis, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Back, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Front, Landscaping \ Desert Back, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, Master Bathroom \ Tub with Jets, Master Bedroom \ Split, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Attch'd Gar Cabinets, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ Heated Pool, Pool - Private \ Play Pool, Pool - Private \ Pool - Private, Property Description \ Adjacent to Wash, Property Description \ Borders Common Area, Roofing \ All Tile, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ N, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ Spa - Heated, Spa \ Spa - Private, Status - Contingent \ UCB (Under Contract-Backups), Tax Municipality \ Peoria, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Utilities \ APS, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ Pvt Water Company
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,702 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 20017249
- Zillow Home ID: 52425920
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $255-430K.
Market guideZillow predicts 85382 home values will rise 3.5% next year, compared to a 3.6% rise for Peoria as a whole. Among 85382 homes, this home is valued 46.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 3.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85382, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25% lower than in Peoria, and 34% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 85382 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Peoria.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85382 home values.
|20836 N 88th Ln Peoria, AZ||$372K||5||2.5||3,338|
|20876 N 88th Ln Peoria, AZ||$440K||5||4||4,059|
|20816 N 88th Ln Peoria, AZ||$329K||4||2||2,702|
|20896 N 88th Ln Peoria, AZ||$478K||4||4||4,000|
|20855 N 88th Ln Peoria, AZ||$368K||--||3.5||3,050|
|8862 W Potter Dr Peoria, AZ||$355K||4||3||3,050|
|20776 N 88th Ln Peoria, AZ||$320K||4||2||2,702|
|20875 N 88th Ln Peoria, AZ||$429K||--||4.5||4,000|
|20895 N 88th Ln Peoria, AZ||$467K||--||4.5||4,000|
|20887 N 89th Dr Peoria, AZ||$257K||--||2.5||2,113|
|20857 N 89th Dr Peoria, AZ||$250K||3||2||2,113|
|20827 N 89th Dr Peoria, AZ||$222K||3||2||1,735|
|20917 N 89th Dr Peoria, AZ||$252K||--||2.5||2,113|
|8854 W Potter Dr Peoria, AZ||$414K||6||4.5||4,000|
|20787 N 89th Dr Peoria, AZ||$287K||4||2.5||2,764|
|20947 N 89th Dr Peoria, AZ||$293K||4||2.5||2,764|
|20756 N 88th Ln Peoria, AZ||$369K||4||3||3,247|
|20767 N 89th Dr Peoria, AZ||$287K||4||3||2,764|
|8861 W Potter Dr Peoria, AZ||$417K||6||3||4,000|
|20856 N 88th Dr Peoria, AZ||$363K||4||2.5||3,050|
Nearby Schools in Peoria
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!