2087 Meeting Pl, Orlando, FL 328143 beds, 3.5 baths, 1,648 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2012
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: 441 sqft
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $302,400
- Price/sqft: $183
- Construction quality: 9.0
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 1,648 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: 172230051901771
- Zillow Home ID: 99721447
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2087 Meeting Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Baldwin Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 39% lower than in Orlando, and 54.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Baldwin Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Baldwin Park home values.
- 2083 Meeting Pl Orlando, FL$302K331,595
- 2091 Meeting Pl Orlando, FL$308K342,201
- 2079 Meeting Pl Orlando, FL$302K331,586
- 2075 Meeting Pl Orlando, FL$303K331,606
- 2071 Meeting Pl Orlando, FL$310K331,692
- 2085 Coulson Aly Orlando, FL$376K33.51,512
- 2081 Coulson Aly Orlando, FL$390K331,710
- 2077 Coulson Aly Orlando, FL$319K32.52,003
- 2073 Coulson Aly Orlando, FL$345K43.52,081
- 2069 Coulson Aly Orlando, FL$368K32.51,660
- 2063 Meeting Pl Orlando, FL$379K331,676
- 4407 Ethan Ln APT 204 Orlando, FL$192K221,500
- 2059 Meeting Pl Orlando, FL$397K331,606
- 2061 Coulson Aly Orlando, FL$375K331,606
- 4407 Ethan Ln # 29-10 Orlando, FL$269K221,392
- 4407 Ethan Ln # 29-20 Orlando, FL$283K221,500
- 4407 Ethan Ln # 29-20 Orlando, FL$251K221,226
- 4407 Ethan Ln APT 102 Orlando, FL$278K221,392
Nearby Schools in Orlando
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292