- Lot: 0.59 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- 15 days on Zillow
- Views: 942 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- HOA Fee: $600
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $213,000
- Price/sqft: $171
- MLS #: 201409025
- View Virtual Tour
- Finished basement, 2340 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 1012 sqft
- View: Water
- Class \ RESIDENTIAL, Sale\Rent \ For Sale, Property SubType \ Site-Built Home, AMENITIES \ Ceiling Fan(s), AMENITIES \ Detector-Smoke, AMENITIES \ Main Floor Laundry, BASEMENT\FOUNDATION \ Full Basement, COOLING \ Central Air, FLOORING \ Carpet, HEATING\FUEL \ Forced Air, HEATING\FUEL \ Gas, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Level, Pool Y\N \ No, Kitchen Level \ Main, 1st Bdrm Level \ Main, Style \ One Story, Platted Y\N \ Yes, New Construction \ Not Applicable, Owner RE License Y\N \ No, Laundry Level \ Main, Outbuilding 1 \ None, Planned Unit Dev. Y\N \ No, Auction Y\N \ No, Basement Y\N \ Yes, Show Comments on Internet \ Yes, AMENITIES \ Breakfast Bar, AMENITIES \ Deck Open, AMENITIES \ Eat-In Kitchen, AMENITIES \ Workshop, AMENITIES \ Garage Door Opener, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Waterfront, AMENITIES \ Jet Tub, AMENITIES \ Irrigation System, AMENITIES \ Patio Open, Waterfront Y\N \ Yes, AMENITIES \ Formal Dining Room, BASEMENT\FOUNDATION \ Finished, Water Utility \ Well, FIREPLACE \ Wood Burning, Well Type \ Private, Sewer \ Septic, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Hardwood Floors, Fireplace Y\N \ Yes, Dining Rm Level \ Main, Garage Type \ Attached, BASEMENT\FOUNDATION \ Walk-Out Basement, AMENITIES \ Main Level Bedroom Suite, AMENITIES \ Attic-Walk-up, AMENITIES \ Ceilings-Vaulted, AMENITIES \ Closet(s) Walk-in, AMENITIES \ Disposal, AMENITIES \ Landscaped, ROOF MATERIAL \ Shingle, Assoc. Dues Frequency \ Annually, FIREPLACE \ Living\Great Rm, Family Rm Level \ Main, AMENITIES \ Alarm System-Security, FIREPLACE \ Gas Log, Water Type \ River, Den Level \ Main, FIREPLACE \ Family Rm, EXTERIOR \ Stone, Township \ Washington, AMENITIES \ Built-In Bookcase, 3rd Bdrm Level \ Lower, 4th Bdrm Level \ Lower, ENRGY EFFCNT WIN\DOORS \ Double Pane Windows, AMENITIES \ Kitchen Island, Extra Rm Level \ Upper, LOCATION \ Rural Subdivision, BASEMENT\FOUNDATION \ Outside Entrance, AMENITIES \ Balcony, AMENITIES \ Garage-Heated, 2nd Bdrm Level \ Lower, AMENITIES \ Deck on Waterfront, AMENITIES \ Bar, EXTERIOR \ Shingle, AMENITIES \ Built-In Speaker System, AMENITIES \ Multiple Phone Lines, BASEMENT\FOUNDATION \ Daylight, AMENITIES \ Open Floor Plan, Association ID \ Elkhart County BOR, AMENITIES \ Natural Woodwork, ENERGY EFFICIENT \ Thermostat\Controllers, AMENITIES \ Pocket Doors, ENERGY EFFICIENT \ Windows, AMENITIES \ Foyer Entry, COOLING \ Attic Fan, Water Name \ St. Joe River Upper, ENERGY EFFICIENT \ Appliances, ARCHITECTURAL STYLE \ French Provincial, ENRGY EFFCNT WIN\DOORS \ Storm Doors, Water Access \ Frontage Lot, AMENITIES \ Bidet, Zoning \ R - 1 - Single Family, ENERGY EFFICIENT \ Roofing, Subdivision \ North River Ridge
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 16
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 4,680 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 200
- Lot width: 130
- Parcel #: 200329351010000030
- Zillow Home ID: 68181991
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $340K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 46507 home values will decrease 0.7% next year, compared to a 1.2% fall for Elkhart Metro as a whole. Among 46507 homes, this home is 419.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 66.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46507, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.4% less than in Bristol, and 29.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 46507 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bristol.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46507 home values.
|20848 N River Ridge Dr Bristol, IN||$447K||3||2.5||3,546|
|20892 N River Ridge Dr Bristol, IN||--||--||--||--|
|20830 N River Ridge Dr Bristol, IN||$610K||3||5||5,723|
|20912 N River Ridge Dr Bristol, IN||--||--||--||--|
|N Riverridge Dr Bristol, IN||--||--||--||--|
|20664 County Road 8 Bristol, IN||$169K||2||1||1,488|
|20810 N River Ridge Dr Bristol, IN||--||--||--||--|
|20855 County Road 8 Bristol, IN||$219K||2||1.5||1,801|
|20911 County Road 8 Bristol, IN||$281K||4||3.5||2,245|
|20946 County Road 8 Bristol, IN||$184K||2||1||1,384|
|20792 N River Ridge Dr Bristol, IN||$389K||4||3||3,379|
|River Brk Bristol, IN||--||--||--||--|
|River Brk Bristol, IN||--||--||--||--|
|20766 N River Ridge Dr Bristol, IN||--||--||--||--|
|53830 County Road 19 Bristol, IN||$242K||4||3||1,812|
|20879 Riverbrook Ln Bristol, IN||$308K||3||1.5||1,980|
|State Road 120 Bristol, IN||--||--||--||--|
|20891 Riverbrook Ln Bristol, IN||$201K||3||1||1,254|
|20907 Riverbrook Ln Bristol, IN||$253K||4||3||3,456|
|20825 State Road 120 Bristol, IN||--||2||--||1,694|
Nearby Schools in Bristol
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.