2088 Fairport Way, Marietta, GA 300625 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,947 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Need space for the kids, good schools and close to 75 interstate for an easy commute?
This is a great home 5 miles to Johnson Ferry Road and 4 miles to I-75 nestled in the sought after East Cobb school district. Top rated middle school in the Fairport subdivision of Marietta, Ga. It consists of 4-5 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 5th bedroom or media/play room (with walk-in closet), great room with fireplace, separate dining room, kitchen with eat-in area, walk-in closet in master, 2-car garage, flat driveway and large natural fenced back yard.
Address: 2088 Fairport Way, Marietta, GA 30062
Rent: $1,850 per month
Security Deposit: $1,850 includes HOA
Requirements: No pets and no smokers
School Districts: Kincaid Elementary, Simpson Middle, Sprayberry High
This is an exceptional 4-5bd/2.5ba home, with tons of upgrades! New carpets, large playroom/5th bedroom, 2 car garage, fully equipped kitchen with upgraded 5 burner café style stove, stainless steel kitchen appliances, granite countertops, oil rubbed bronze door handles, NEW DECK COVERED PATIO, hardwood floors, wood interior steps and ceiling fans in every room. All rooms are spacious with spacious size closets.
One of the best neighborhoods in EAST COBB! Serious inquiries only!! Request 24 hour notice of appointment. Please contact: Jim 770-633-8682
- Lot: 6,599 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 1999 for $202,850
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 352 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,947 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 16070000360
- Zillow Home ID: 35811522
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2088 Fairport Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30062, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.8% less than in Marietta, and 32.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 30062 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Marietta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30062 home values.
- 2084 Fairport Way Marietta, GA$209K321,952
- 2092 Fairport Way Marietta, GA$274K32.52,514
- 2091 Fairport Way Marietta, GA$286K42.52,802
- 2084 Fairport Way # 0 Marietta, GA$163K32--
- 2087 Fairport Way Marietta, GA$273K32.52,674
- 2051 Fairport Way # 0 Marietta, GA$203K54--
- 2076 Fairport Way Marietta, GA$277K42.52,865
- 2255 E Piedmont Rd Marietta, GA$220K32.52,319
- 2095 Fairport Way Marietta, GA$270K42.52,802
- 2096 Fairport Way Marietta, GA$278K52.52,872
- 2083 Fairport Way Marietta, GA$280K42.53,040
- 2072 Fairport Way Marietta, GA$272K42.52,514
- 2047 Fairport Way Marietta, GA$298K42.52,863
- 2068 Fairport Way Marietta, GA$283K42.52,802
- 2075 Fairport Way Marietta, GA$286K42.52,802
- 2195 Plymouth Ln Marietta, GA$173K321,239
- 2183 Plymouth Ln Marietta, GA$153K531,608
- 2183 Plymouth Ln # 0 Marietta, GA$153K53--
- 2207 Plymouth Ln Marietta, GA$137K321,402
- 2064 Fairport Way # 0 Marietta, GA$188K53--
Nearby Schools in Marietta
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292