2089 Dorchester AveAPT 9, Dorchester Center, MA 02124
For Sale: $159,500
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:720 sq ft
- Lot:871 sqft
- Year Built:1960
- Last Sold:Jul 2005 for $189,900
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Days on Zillow141
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesAMENITIES \ Bike Path,AMENITIES \ Conservation Area,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ T-Station,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,ASSOC_SECURITY \ Intercom,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Bay,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ River,BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/10 to 3/10,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes,COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes,CONSTRUCTION \ Brick,COOLING \ Wall AC,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Brick,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wood,HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions),HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions),MASTER_BATH \ No,PETS_ALLOWED \ No,PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop,STYLE \ Low-Rise,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Upper,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- MLS #71600948
- Parcel #W:17 P:04192 S:018
- Room Count4
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count16
- Unit Floor #2
- Zillow Home ID59103129
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$153,701||$137K – $172K||-$321||$213||03/11/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,770/mo||$1.4K – $2.4K/mo||+$16||$2.46||03/10/2014|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts South Dorchester home values will increase 2% next year, compared to a 3.3% increase for Boston as a whole. Among South Dorchester homes, this home is 52% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 2.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Dorchester market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 41% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 119% greater than in Boston, and 24.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Dorchester home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Dorchester home values.
Neighborhood for 2089 Dorchester Avenue APT 9
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005