2089 Lower Ct, Crofton, MD 211144 beds, 4 baths, 1,866 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,056 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $445,000
- Price/sqft: $238
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 84 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,866 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0219290067043
- Zillow Home ID: 36001155
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2089 Lower Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 21114 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 12.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5% higher than in Crofton, and 37.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 21114 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Crofton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 21114 home values.
- 2087 Lower Ct Crofton, MD$448K43.52,871
- 2091 Lower Ct Crofton, MD$425K--2.51,940
- 1822 Judicial Way Crofton, MD$404K--2.51,860
- 2085 Lower Ct Crofton, MD$422K--2.51,866
- 1818 Judicial Way Crofton, MD$433K--2.51,914
- 2097 Lower Ct Crofton, MD$396K--2.51,860
- 2092 Lower Ct Crofton, MD$372K--2.51,866
- 2095 Lower Ct Crofton, MD$426K431,866
- 2093 Lower Ct Crofton, MD$419K--2.51,928
- 1824 Judicial Way Crofton, MD$387K--2.51,860
- 1816 Judicial Way Crofton, MD$448K443,380
- Open Crofton, MD$480K------
- Judicial Way Crofton, MD$446K--2.52,172
- 1808 Judicial Way Crofton, MD$432K--2.51,954
- 2088 Lower Ct Crofton, MD$450K442,500
- 1814 Judicial Way Crofton, MD$446K32.52,934
- 2090 Lower Ct Crofton, MD$437K--31,954
- Flood Pln Crofton, MD$422K------
- 1827 Judicial Way Crofton, MD$421K--31,878
- 1812 Judicial Way Crofton, MD$435K--2.52,184
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.