This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- 1 large bedroom and 1 smaller bedroom/office
- Designer kitchen with stainless steel appliances, Silestone counters, dishwasher, and garbage disposal
- Modern bathroom with Kohler fixtures, full bath, and subway tiles
- Hardwood floors
- 3 large closets (one walk-in)
- Full-size Bosch washer and dryer
- Oversized architectural windows with southern exposure and unobstructed views of Christ Church
- 12 foot ceilings and exposed wooden beams
- In-wall A/C and heating unit
- Overhead fan in the large bedroom
- Cats permitted, with additional deposit
- Unique touches to make the most of the space and make it feel like a real home (tasteful hooks, shelves, window treatments, etc)
- Historic backdrop with modern finishes
- Quaint community feel (about 30 apartments)
- Spacious common roof deck with furniture and views of the Ben Franklin Bridge, Delaware River, and the Philadelphia skyline
- Large, secure individual storage unit in the basement
- Phone/Intercom entry system
- In the heart of Old City, with all its fabulous restaurants, shopping, and nightlife (including First Fridays)
- SEPTA subway line one block away
- Multiple lots for daily and/or monthly parking
- Easy access to all major highways
Please call or email us to tell a little bit about yourself if you're interested in the apartment.
Owner pays for trash and water. Tenant responsible for electric.
- Built in 2008
- Views: 1,283 all time views
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Granite countertop
- Secured entry
- Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Structure type: Loft
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Unit floor #: 4
- Zillow Home ID: 2106047263
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $165-248K.
Neighborhood: Old City
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Old City, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 79.3% lower than in Philadelphia, and 76.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Old City home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
|Other Units in this Building (53)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 209 Cuthbert St|
Nearby Schools in Philadelphia
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!