209 E Marshall St, San Gabriel, CA 917764 beds, 3 baths, 2,227 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,052 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 66 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $613,000
- Price/sqft: $275
- MLS #: TR14158920
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- View: Mountain
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,227 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Lot depth: 132
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 5370018013
- Zillow Home ID: 20724487
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 209 E Marshall Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 91776, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.6% lower than in San Gabriel, and 34.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 91776 home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Gabriel.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91776 home values.
- 205 E Marshall St San Gabriel, CA$637K541,812
- 213 E Marshall St San Gabriel, CA$588K421,372
- 201 E Marshall St San Gabriel, CA$638K43.51,842
- 217 E Marshall St APT B San Gabriel, CA$586K421,650
- 139 E Marshall St APT B San Gabriel, CA$631K521,768
- 139 E Marshall St San Gabriel, CA$577K421,768
- 221 E Marshall St San Gabriel, CA$592K421,964
- 210 E Norwood Pl San Gabriel, CA$494K321,145
- 206 E Norwood Pl San Gabriel, CA$559K321,552
- 216 E Norwood Pl San Gabriel, CA$588K221,282
- 204 W Norwood Pl San Gabriel, CA$585K532,044
- 214 E Marshall St San Gabriel, CA$511K21994
- 1851 Strathmore Ave San Gabriel, CA$614K112,063
- 135 E Marshall St San Gabriel, CA$563K311,334
- 200 E Norwood Pl San Gabriel, CA$456K31898
- 218 E Marshall St San Gabriel, CA$349K21576
- 210 E Marshall St San Gabriel, CA$1.03M843,050
- 1827 Strathmore Ave San Gabriel, CA$846K832,520
- 206 E Marshall St San Gabriel, CA$1.05M653,201
- 136 E Norwood Pl San Gabriel, CA$529K321,271
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!