A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1983
- Views: 559 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $166,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $96
- Finished basement, 340 sqft
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED3_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, COOLING \ Central Air, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic, KIT_DSCRP \ Balcony - Exterior, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Slider, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Dining Area, OTH1_DSCRP \ Fireplace, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, OTH1_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Living/Dining Rm Combo, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, STYLE \ Townhouse
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 96
- Floor size: 1,742 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0770 B:0779C L:209
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 56062590
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $145-184K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01835 home values will decrease 0% next year, compared to a 0.2% fall for Haverhill as a whole. Among 01835 homes, this home is valued 22.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 34.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01835, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.3% less than in Haverhill, and 52.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01835 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Haverhill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01835 home values.
Nearby Schools in Haverhill
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Spofford Pond (assigned)3-6 & ungraded6.1 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.