209 Hooksett Rd, Auburn, NH 030323 beds, 2 baths, 1,764 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2.21 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- 97 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $355,133
- Price/sqft: $201
- MLS #: 4380561
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: 6 spaces
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,764 sqft
- Parcel #: AUBR M:00010 B:000018 L:000000
- Zillow Home ID: 86787464
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 209 Hooksett Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 03032 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 20.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3% greater than in Auburn, and 49.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03032 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Auburn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03032 home values.
- 214 Hooksett Rd Auburn, NH$328K322,472
- 212 Hooksett Rd Auburn, NH$309K322,858
- 204 Hooksett Rd Auburn, NH$398K633,702
- 227 Hooksett Rd Auburn, NH$360K332,679
- 185 Hooksett Rd Auburn, NH$183K21872
- 177 Hooksett Rd Auburn, NH$277K322,053
- 183 Depot Rd Auburn, NH$190K311,597
- 62 Wood Hill Dr Auburn, NH$403K333,167
- 157 Hooksett Rd Auburn, NH$323K433,060
- 58 Wood Hill Dr Auburn, NH$335K333,094
- 56 Wood Hill Dr Auburn, NH$378K433,066
- 54 Wood Hill Dr Auburn, NH$338K332,902
- 50 Wood Hill Dr Auburn, NH$425K333,211
- 164 Forest Dr Auburn, NH$327K332,300
- 46 Wood Hill Dr Auburn, NH$327K322,405
- 110 Forest Dr Auburn, NH$346K332,990
- 106 Forest Dr Auburn, NH$433K33.53,422
- 42 Wood Hill Dr Auburn, NH$316K332,542
- 40 Wood Hill Dr Auburn, NH$327K332,540
- 104 Forest Dr Auburn, NH$349K333,086
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!