- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
209 Judy Ln, Atlanta, GA 303154 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- HUGE basement. Drive under garage - would make an excellent workshop!
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2140889895
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 209 Judy Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Browns Mill Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40.8% higher than in Atlanta, and 249.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Browns Mill Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Browns Mill Park home values.
- 196 Judy Ln SW Atlanta, GA$51K321,320
- 202 Judy Ln SW Atlanta, GA$32K311,218
- 202 Judy Ln SW # 0 Atlanta, GA$65K31--
- 190 Judy Ln SW Atlanta, GA$74K321,376
- 197 Judy Ln SW Atlanta, GA$46K31.51,275
- 208 Judy Ln SW Atlanta, GA$48K431,334
- 203 Judy Ln SW Atlanta, GA$43K321,506
- 191 Judy Ln SW Atlanta, GA$53K31.51,204
- 209 Judy Ln SW Atlanta, GA$90K41.51,600
- 2589 Old Hapeville Rd SW Atlanta, GA$43K31.51,578
- 185 Judy Ln SW Atlanta, GA$55K31.51,232
- 214 Judy Ln SW Atlanta, GA$35K31.51,308
- 176 Judy Ln SW Atlanta, GA$71K31.51,152
- 215 Judy Ln SW Atlanta, GA$52K321,506
- 2581 Old Hapeville Rd SW Atlanta, GA$80K311,150
- 179 Judy Ln SW Atlanta, GA$51K31.51,275
- 173 Judy Ln SW Atlanta, GA$44K32.51,519
- 220 Judy Ln SW Atlanta, GA$43K321,120
- 2495 Old Hapeville Rd SW Atlanta, GA$34K311,189
- 2550 Preston View Ct SW # 0 Atlanta, GA$71K32.5--
Nearby Schools in Atlanta
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292