A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Multi Family
- Built in 1988
- Views: 1,981 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $65,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $84
- Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility
- Air Conditioning \ Central
- Appliances Included \ Ice Maker
- Community Features \ Clubhouse
- Community Features \ Deed Restricted
- Community Features \ Fitness
- Community Features \ Pest Control Included
- Community Features \ Racquet Ball
- Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping
- Exterior Features \ Oak Trees
- Exterior Features \ Outdoor Lights
- Exterior Features \ Screen/Covered Enclosure
- Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile
- Furnishings \ Unfurnished
- Garage Carport \ None
- HOA Common Assn \ Required
- Heatingand Fuel \ Central
- Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric
- Housing For Older Persons \ N/A
- Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S)
- Interior Layout \ Living Room/Dining Room Combo
- Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry
- Last Change Type \ New Listing
- Last Status \ Incomplete
- Lease Terms \ Annual
- Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to LSE
- Location \ Activity Core/Center
- Location \ In County
- Location \ Sidewalk
- Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa
- Pool Type \ In Ground
- Pool Type \ Salt Water
- Pool \ Community
- Property Description \ End Unit
- Property Style \ Condo
- Property Type \ Rental
- Rent Includes \ Pest Control
- Rental Rate Type \ Monthly
- Showing Time \ View Instructions
- Status \ Active
- Utilities \ BB/HS Internet Avail
- Utilities \ Cable Available
- Water View \ Pond
- Window Coverings \ Blinds - Vertical
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 777 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0714332420
- Zillow Home ID: 68594957
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $48-130K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33511, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3% greater than in Brandon, and 231.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33511 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Brandon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33511 home values.
Nearby Schools in Brandon
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.