- Lot: 352 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- 2 days on Zillow
- Views: 49 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: May 2009 for $116,500
- Price/sqft: $89
- MLS #: P4704462
- View Virtual Tour
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Microwave Hood, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Range Hood, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Fees Required, Community Features \ Fishing Pier, Community Features \ Gated Community, Community Features \ Recreation Building, Community Features \ Tennis Courts, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Lights, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler Metered, Exterior Features \ Trees/Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ None, Garage Features \ Open Parking, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Monthly, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Fire Sprinkler, Interior Features \ Furnished, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Layout \ Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Last Status \ Incomplete, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Balcony, Location \ In County, Location \ Street Paved, Maintenance Includes \ Building Exterior, Maintenance Includes \ Cable, Maintenance Includes \ Community Pool, Maintenance Includes \ Ground Maintenance, Maintenance Includes \ Insurance Building, Maintenance Includes \ Recreational Facilities, Maintenance Includes \ Roof, Maintenance Includes \ Security, Maintenance Includes \ Tennis Courts, Maintenance Includes \ Trash Removal, Maintenance Includes \ Water/Sewer, Office Primary Board ID \ East Polk, Ownership \ Condominium, Pet Size \ Small (16-35 Lbs.), Pool \ Community, Pool Type \ Gunite/Concrete, Pool Type \ Heated Pool, Pool Type \ Heated Spa, Pool Type \ In Ground, Property Description \ 3rd Floor+above Multi-Story, Property Style \ Condo, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ Set Appointment, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Utilities \ Street Lights
- Exterior material: Wood products
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 3
- Floor size: 1,655 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: 262512999967063010
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 68613425
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $86-98K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33897 home values will rise 6.2% next year, compared to a 5.9% increase for Citrus Ridge as a whole. Among 33897 homes, this home is 8.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 2.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Citrus Ridge, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Citrus Ridge, and 58.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33897 home values.
|206 Lucaya Loop # 6202 Davenport, FL||$86K||3||2||1,227|
|210 Lucaya Loop # 6210 Davenport, FL||$124K||3||2||1,655|
|202 Lucaya Loop # 6102 Davenport, FL||$96K||3||2||1,227|
|207 Lucaya Loop # 6203 Davenport, FL||$88K||3||2||1,227|
|205 Lucaya Loop # 6201 Davenport, FL||$85K||3||2||1,173|
|203 Lucaya Loop # 6103 Davenport, FL||$90K||3||2||1,227|
|201 Lucaya Loop # 6101 Davenport, FL||$95K||2||2||1,394|
|208 Lucaya Loop # 6204 Davenport, FL||$85K||3||2||1,173|
|112 Lucaya Loop # 7206 Davenport, FL||$84K||3||2||1,173|
|106 Lucaya Loop # 7106 Davenport, FL||$83K||2||2||1,173|
|204 Lucaya Loop # 6104 Davenport, FL||$86K||2||2||1,307|
|111 Lucaya Loop # 7205 Davenport, FL||$88K||3||2||1,227|
|105 Lucaya Loop # 7105 Davenport, FL||$89K||3||2||1,227|
|116 Lucaya Loop # 7304 Davenport, FL||$126K||3||2||1,655|
|110 Lucaya Loop # 7204 Davenport, FL||$89K||3||2||1,227|
|104 Lucaya Loop # 7104 Davenport, FL||$89K||3||2||1,227|
|116 Lucaya Loop Davenport, FL||--||--||--||--|
|115 Lucaya Loop # 7303 Davenport, FL||$88K||3||2||1,227|
|114 Lucaya Loop Davenport, FL||$82K||3||2||1,227|
|307 Lucaya Loop # 5201 Davenport, FL||$82K||3||2||1,173|
Nearby Schools in Citrus Ridge
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!