209 Mill St, Goshen, IN 465282 beds, 1 bath, 880 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,380 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 396 sqft
- Washer/Dryer hook-up
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 880 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1910
- Lot depth: 163
- Lot width: 33
- Parcel #: 201109207015000015
- Zillow Home ID: 50617663
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 209 Mill Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46528 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 42.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3% higher than in Goshen, and 1.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46528 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Goshen.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46528 home values.
- 211 Mill St Goshen, IN$54K21820
- 207 Mill St Goshen, IN$74K3--1,604
- 608 N 2nd St Goshen, IN$72K3--1,960
- N 2nd St Goshen, IN$84K30.51,550
- 205 Mill St Goshen, IN$57K3--980
- 610 N 2nd St Goshen, IN$54K2--704
- 601 N 2nd St Goshen, IN--4--1,838
- 614 N 2nd St Goshen, IN$56K2--1,007
- 605 N 2nd St Goshen, IN$84K211,550
- 203 Mill St Goshen, IN$58K3--1,300
- 607 N 2nd St Goshen, IN$54K311,286
- 616 N 2nd St Goshen, IN$56K3--1,137
- 609 N 3rd St Goshen, IN$72K3--1,408
- 607 N 3rd St Goshen, IN$72K311,792
- 611 N 2nd St Goshen, IN$54K3--753
- 611 N 3rd St Goshen, IN$78K4--1,762
- 618 N 2nd St Goshen, IN$77K311,557
- 212 Citizens Ave Goshen, IN$55K2--896
- 601 N 3rd St Goshen, IN$62K3--1,588
Nearby Schools in Goshen
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292