- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1921
- Views: 650 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $95,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $90
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Partial Screens, Energy Features \ Partial Storm Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Other, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Corner, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,056 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1962
- Parcel #: M:0193 B:0731 L:0071
- Zillow Home ID: 58011272
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $70-120K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06708 home values will decrease 3.5% next year, compared to a 3.7% fall for Waterbury as a whole. Among 06708 homes, this home is valued 18.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 1.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06708, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20% less than in Waterbury, and 178.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06708 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Waterbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06708 home values.
|215 Mount Vernon Ave Waterbury, CT||$176K||4||2||2,422|
|206 Mount Vernon Ave Waterbury, CT||$179K||3||2||1,326|
|220 Mount Vernon Ave Waterbury, CT||$150K||3||2||1,453|
|231 Mount Vernon Ave Waterbury, CT||$143K||3||2||1,662|
|234 Mount Vernon Ave Waterbury, CT||$144K||3||3.01||1,667|
|9 Lee St Waterbury, CT||$171K||3||1.5||2,400|
|22 Lee St Waterbury, CT||$149K||3||1||1,642|
|196 Mount Vernon Ave Waterbury, CT||$209K||3||1.5||2,536|
|32 Lee St Waterbury, CT||$147K||3||2||2,147|
|37 Lee St Waterbury, CT||$134K||3||1.5||1,850|
|175 Mount Vernon Ave Waterbury, CT||$161K||3||1.5||1,872|
|42 Lee St Waterbury, CT||$127K||3||2.01||1,476|
|182 Mount Vernon Ave Waterbury, CT||$136K||3||1.5||1,437|
|170 Mount Vernon Ave Waterbury, CT||$157K||2||1||1,795|
|68 Moorland Ave Waterbury, CT||$95K||2||1||1,236|
|76 Moorland Ave Waterbury, CT||$97K||3||1||1,380|
|64 Moorland Ave Waterbury, CT||$84K||2||1||832|
|175 Mount Vernon Ave Waterbury, CT||$148K||3||1.5||1,872|
|56 Moorland Ave Waterbury, CT||$98K||3||1||1,170|
|82 Moorland Ave Waterbury, CT||$109K||3||1.5||1,620|
Nearby Schools in Waterbury
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!