209 N 4th St, West Dundee, IL 601184 beds, 2 baths, 2,322 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 1881
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Dec 2005 for $350,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- Partial basement
- Security System
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,322 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0322441005
- Zillow Home ID: 4618727
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 209 N 4th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60118 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 26.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 26.4% greater than in West Dundee, and 600% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60118 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Dundee.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60118 home values.
- 318 Washington St West Dundee, IL$400K------
- 317 Geneva St West Dundee, IL$147K------
- 315 Geneva St West Dundee, IL$209K32.51,500
- 310 Washington St West Dundee, IL$152K221,200
- 310 Washington St West Dundee, IL$138K21.51,200
- 307 Geneva St West Dundee, IL$244K------
- 306 Washington St West Dundee, IL$164K321,100
- 214 N 3rd St West Dundee, IL$262K432,200
- 115 N 4th St West Dundee, IL$304K------
- 210 N 3rd St West Dundee, IL$245K------
- 404 Washington St West Dundee, IL$230K21.5--
- 208 N 4th St West Dundee, IL$274K------
- 309 Washington St West Dundee, IL$173K------
- 312 Geneva St West Dundee, IL$229K543,000
- 302 Washington St West Dundee, IL$243K------
- 212 N 4th St West Dundee, IL$271K------
- 318 Geneva St West Dundee, IL$222K------
- 218 N 4th St West Dundee, IL$268K------
- 304 N 4th St West Dundee, IL$195K32--
- 410 Washington St West Dundee, IL$406K------
Nearby Schools in West Dundee
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!