- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- 155 days on Zillow
- Views since listing: 1,611
- All time views: 2,926
- 48 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $135,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $52
- MLS #: 119936
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 0 space
- BasementAndFoundation: Crawl Space
- Construction: Siding-Vinyl
- Disclosures: Lead Paint
- HoaAmenities: None
- MiscSearch1: Bedroom 1st Floor
- Type: Site Built
- WindowsAndDoors: Thermal Doors
- Master Bedrm 1st Floor
- MiscSearch2: Less than .5 acres
- WaterAndSewer: City Sewer
- WindowsAndDoors: Thermal Windows
- GarageAndCarport: None-Carport
- GarageAndCarport: None-Garage
- MiscSearch1: Workshop
- Attic: Eve Storage
- Fencing: Rear Only
- MiscSearch1: Bonus-Finished
- Attic: Pull Down Stairs
- MiscSearch1: Library
- Fencing: Wood
- DiningAndLiving: Formal Living
- Roof: Architectural
- Fencing: Vinyl
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 2,602 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas, Propane butane
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0501153
- Zillow Home ID: 114811554
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $80-195K.
Popularity on Zillow
Nearby Schools in Williamston
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.