209 NE 74th Ave, Portland, OR 972133 beds, 2 baths, 1,973 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1896
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: May 2013 for $330,000
- Price/sqft: $167
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 400 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, On street, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- RV Parking
- Vaulted Ceiling
- additional green insulation in walls and ceilings
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood, Wood products
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,973 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: R222243
- Zillow Home ID: 53916181
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 209 Ne 74th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Montavilla market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 13.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25% higher than in Portland, and 70.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Montavilla home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Montavilla home values.
- 135 NE 74th Ave Portland, OR$275K51.51,398
- 217 NE 74th Ave Portland, OR$249K311,070
- 125 NE 74th Ave Portland, OR$244K21696
- 237 NE 74th Ave Portland, OR$295K411,643
- 111 NE 74th Ave Portland, OR$261K311,080
- 206 NE 73rd Ave Portland, OR$275K311,162
- 126 NE 73rd Ave Portland, OR$282K21954
- 216 NE 73rd Ave Portland, OR$296K211,768
- 116 NE 73rd Ave Portland, OR$304K311,890
- 107 NE 74th Ave Portland, OR$332K422,016
- 232 NE 73rd Ave Portland, OR$311K321,842
- 208 NE 74th Ave Portland, OR$226K321,026
- 106 NE 73rd Ave Portland, OR$261K21884
- 214 NE 74th Ave Portland, OR$298K22.51,608
- 218 NE 74th Ave Portland, OR$302K--11,280
- 138 NE 74th Ave Portland, OR$225K311,057
- 224 NE 74th Ave Portland, OR$462K322,821
- 17 NE 74th Ave Portland, OR$470K32.52,193
- 128 NE 74th Ave Portland, OR$256K21962
- 234 NE 74th Ave Portland, OR$243K--2.51,411
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!