209 Riverside Ave, Washington Crossing, PA 189773 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,517 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $142,500
- Price/sqft: $94
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,517 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 20028041
- Zillow Home ID: 9017294
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 209 Riverside Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 18977, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 60.3% less than in Lower Makefield, and 83.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 18977 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lower Makefield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18977 home values.
- 207 River Rd Washington Crossing, PA$225K311,405
- 205 Washington Ave Lower Makefield, PA$295K31.51,761
- 211 River Rd Washington Crossing, PA$161K211,100
- 208 Riverside Ave Washington Crossing, PA$212K311,224
- 213 River Rd Washington Crossing, PA$276K31.51,284
- Morris Ln Washington Crossing, PA$167K311,184
- Morris Ln Washington Crossing, PA$271K311,264
- 204 River Rd Washington Crossing, PA$312K421,962
- Parkside Ave Lower Makefield, PA--------
- 214 River Rd Washington Crossing, PA$512K3114,810
- 208 Morris Ln # A Washington Crossing, PA$249K21.51,440
- 208 Morris Ln Washington Crossing, PA$197K21.51,560
- 1712 Morris Ln Washington Crossing, PA$167K311,184
- 206 River Rd Washington Crossing, PA$192K311,248
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!