209 S Ohio Ave, Columbus, OH 432054 beds, 3 baths, 1,908 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1894
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $139,900
- Price/sqft: $73
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 308 sqft
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stucco, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,908 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 010023856
- Zillow Home ID: 33839187
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 209 S Ohio Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Olde Town East market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 98.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.7% greater than in Columbus, and 277.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Olde Town East home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Olde Town East home values.
- 213 S Ohio Ave Columbus, OH$169K432,072
- 1087 Franklin Ave Columbus, OH--------
- Franklin Ave Columbus, OH--------
- S Ohio Ave Columbus, OH--------
- 1085 Franklin Ave Columbus, OH$166K42.52,838
- 289 S Ohio Ave # 0 Columbus, OH--212,142
- 200 S 22nd St Columbus, OH$89K21.51,063
- 204 S 22nd St Columbus, OH$74K211,152
- 208-210 N 22nd St #210 Columbus, OH$90K4--2,880
- 1062 Bryden Rd Columbus, OH$241K42.54,307
- 202 S Ohio Ave Columbus, OH$131K21.51,691
- 1065 Franklin Ave # 67 Columbus, OH$124K522,322
- 1056 Bryden Rd Columbus, OH$240K43.53,520
- 1109 Franklin Ave # 111 Columbus, OH$85K632,530
- 1109 Franklin Ave Columbus, OH$77K21--
- Ohio Ave S Columbus, OH--------
- 214 S Ohio Ave Columbus, OH--------
- 210 S Ohio Ave Columbus, OH--Studio----
- 198 S 22nd St Columbus, OH--211,056
- 1061 Franklin Ave Columbus, OH--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!