- 2075 days on Zillow
- Views: 804 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Lot depth: 113
- Lot width: 59
- MLS #: 371668
- Parking: 0 space
- Sale: For Sale
- Property SubType: Residential Land
- DOCUMENTS AVAILABLE: Association By-Laws
- ELECTRICITY TYPE: Available
- SEWER TYPE: City
- TYPE USE: Residential
- WATER UTILITY: City
- Platted Development: Yes
- Curb Y: Yes
- Show Comments on Internet: Yes
- PARCEL DESCRIPTION: Level
- DOCUMENTS AVAILABLE: Other
- FUEL TYPE: Gas
- RESTRICTIONS: SqFt Restrictions
- RESTRICTIONS: Building Restrictions
- Road Frontage: Private
- Road Access: County
- Road Surface: Concrete
- RESTRICTIONS: Deed Restrictions
- RESTRICTIONS: Zoning Restrictions
- Agent: Yes
- Association ID: Lafayette Board of REALTORS
- IMPROVEMENTS: Storm Sewers
- Zoning: PUD Planned Unit Development Dis
- Township: Wabash
- Owner RE License Y: Yes
- Subdivision: Westport
- Assoc. Dues Frequency: Monthly
- HOA Fee: $199/mo
- Parcel #: 790705179010000034
- Zillow Home ID: 65278184
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 47906, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.8% higher than in West Lafayette, and 45.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 47906 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Lafayette.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 47906 home values.
Nearby Schools in West Lafayette
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!