- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
209 Sherwood Dr, Augusta, GA 309093 beds, 2 baths, 2,175 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.68 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $140,000
- Price/sqft: $64
- Parking: 750 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,175 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Parcel #: 0120101000
- Zillow Home ID: 14936479
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 209 Sherwood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Augusta, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.2% lower than in Augusta, and 15.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help West Augusta home values rise more quickly than other regions in Augusta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Augusta home values.
- 221 Sherwood Dr Augusta, GA$120K321,570
- 207 Sherwood Dr Augusta, GA$140K32.52,281
- 223 Sherwood Dr Augusta, GA$98K421,758
- 205 Sherwood Dr Augusta, GA$133K321,610
- 225 Sherwood Dr Augusta, GA$140K21.51,780
- 2606 Hill Dr Augusta, GA$138K--11,509
- 203 Sherwood Dr Augusta, GA$83K211,053
- 216 Lafayette Dr Augusta, GA$143K421,825
- 208 Lafayette Dr Augusta, GA$617K1212.59,713
- 227 Sherwood Dr Augusta, GA$119K211,278
- 218 Lafayette Dr Augusta, GA$97K21810
- 210 Sherwood Dr Augusta, GA--311,280
- 212 Sherwood Dr Augusta, GA$96K421,908
- 208 Sherwood Dr Augusta, GA$151K321,903
- 222 Lafayette Dr Augusta, GA$159K22.51,935
- 206 Sherwood Dr Augusta, GA$87K311,241
- 226 Sherwood Dr Augusta, GA$127K321,596
- 229 Sherwood Dr Augusta, GA$137K321,621
- 224 Lafayette Dr Augusta, GA$111K311,736
- 204 Sherwood Dr Augusta, GA$113K311,496
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!