209 Sumter St, Providence, RI 029076 beds, 3 baths, 3,630 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1910
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $131,500
- Price/sqft: $36
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 16
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 3,630 sqft
- Parcel #: P:0520428 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 65889411
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 209 Sumter Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Elmwood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.3% greater than in Providence, and 214% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Elmwood home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Elmwood home values.
- 159 Melrose St Providence, RI$150K41.52,088
- 202 Sumter St Providence, RI$161K633,341
- 224 Sumter St Providence, RI$181K633,383
- 155-157 Melrose St Providence, RI$151K632,966
- 201 Sumter St Providence, RI$142K421,442
- 207 Sumter St Providence, RI$197K83--
- 171 Melrose St Providence, RI$176K623,022
- Sumter St Providence, RI$173K543,163
- 151 Melrose St Providence, RI$113K311,196
- 206 Sumter St Providence, RI$130K41.51,464
- 156 Melrose St Providence, RI$180K833,522
- 177 Melrose St Providence, RI$96K411,693
- 169 Melrose St Providence, RI$146K422,292
- 211 Sumter St Providence, RI$189K733,200
- 147 Melrose St Providence, RI$108K41.51,700
- 212 Sumter St Providence, RI$141K422,592
- 188 Sumter St Providence, RI$164K42.53,159
- 198 Lenox Ave Providence, RI$161K633,624
- 172 Melrose St Providence, RI$162K422,683
- 185 Sumter St Providence, RI$168K31.52,151
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!