- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
209 Timber Ml, Newnan, GA 302635 beds, 3 baths, 2,745 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- HOA Fee: $8
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2005 for $220,400
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 462 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,745 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: N46A 008
- Zillow Home ID: 61222500
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 209 Timber Ml
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30263, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.8% lower than in Newnan, and 94.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 30263 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Newnan.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30263 home values.
- 233 Timber Ml Newnan, GA$327K--3.53,439
- 110 Woodbine Cir Newnan, GA----66,175
- 187 Timber Ml Newnan, GA$242K--2.52,893
- 2 Singletree Ln Newnan, GA$342K--3.53,924
- Loggers Ln Newnan, GA--------
- 67 Spence Ave Newnan, GA$67K--11,008
- 65 Spence Ave Newnan, GA$77K321,232
- 69 Spence Ave Newnan, GA$68K--11,008
- 63 Spence Ave Newnan, GA$78K--21,232
- 71 Spence Ave Newnan, GA$67K--11,008
- 61 Spence Ave Newnan, GA$60K31962
- 5 Doubletree Ln Newnan, GA$294K--33,008
- 73 Spence Ave Newnan, GA$64K--11,008
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.