- Built in 1980
- 370 days on Zillow
- Views: 602 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $342
- Price/sqft: $125
- MLS #: 4173185
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- New Construction Y\N \ Existing, FeeIncludes \ Plowing, Garage Location \ None, Basement \ None, Driveway \ Common\Shared, FeeIncludes \ Hot Water, FeeIncludes \ Landscaping, FeeIncludes \ Trash, Sewer \ Public, LotDescription \ Condo Development, Roads \ Private, Driveway \ Gravel, Style \ Other, WaterHeater \ Other, FeeIncludes \ Heat, GarageAndParking \ 1 Parking Space, HeatingAndCooling \ Heat Included, FeeIncludes \ Electric, Sewer \ Metered, Electric \ Circuit Breaker(s), Construction \ Existing, Foundation \ Slab w\Frst Wall, Amenities \ Snow Removal, LotDescription \ Near Bus\Shuttle, LotDescription \ Ski Area, LotDescription \ Trail\Near Trail, Amenities \ Heat, Amenities \ Electric, Water CF \ Public, Number Stories \ 4+, Water CF \ Metered, Interior Features CF \ DSL, Kitchen Level \ 1, Living Room Level \ 1, Bedroom 1 Level \ 1
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 560 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 2107005439
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $35K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Vermont home values will rise 3.3% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|6 Mountainside # 6 Warren, VT||--||2||2||850|
|102 Village Gate # 102 Warren, VT||--||1||1||560|
|42 Mountainside # 42 Warren, VT||--||2||2||925|
|102 Center Vlg # 102 Warren, VT||--||1||1||550|
|1 Glades Dr # 1 Warren, VT||--||2||2||920|
|4 Glades # 4 Warren, VT||--||2||2||900|
|6 Glades # 6 Warren, VT||--||1||1||600|
|5 Glades # 5 Warren, VT||--||2||2||920|
|C2 & C3 Mountainside # 2 Warren, VT||--||2||2||1,812|
|12 Glades Dr # 1 Warren, VT||--||2||2||900|
|7 Castlerock Rd # 7 Warren, VT||--||3||2||1,430|
|6 Castlerock Rd # 6 Warren, VT||--||3||2||1,300|
|22 Paradise # 22 Warren, VT||--||2||2||1,172|
|34 Paradise Way # 14 Warren, VT||--||1||1||941|
|34 Paradise Way # 2 Warren, VT||--||2||2||1,202|
|13 Paradise Way # 13 Warren, VT||--||1||1||941|
|20 Forum # 20 Warren, VT||--||3||3||2,300|
|36 Trailside Ii # 36 Warren, VT||--||3||2||816|
|9 Trailside Ten # 9 Warren, VT||--||3||2||900|
|3 Paradise # 3 Warren, VT||--||2||2||1,202|
Nearby Schools in Warren
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!