- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
209 W 8th St, Aberdeen, WA 985203 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,995 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1905
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2001 for $39,752
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 1148 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Detached, On street, 330 sqft
- View: City, Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,995 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Parcel #: 029304400500
- Zillow Home ID: 55051391
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 209 W 8th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98520 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 68.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 778.6% greater than in Aberdeen, and 83.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98520 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Aberdeen.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 812 N L St Aberdeen, WA$100K211,320
- 205 W 8th St Aberdeen, WA$134K321,844
- 816 N L St Aberdeen, WA$141K221,977
- 808 N L St Aberdeen, WA$140K321,889
- 201 W 8th St Aberdeen, WA$286K325,330
- 210 W 7th St Aberdeen, WA$167K----3,815
- 800 N L St Aberdeen, WA$112K412,752
- 811 N L St Aberdeen, WA$113K----1,360
- 208 W 7th St Aberdeen, WA$144K322,186
- 809 N L St Aberdeen, WA$130K----2,477
- 803 N L St Aberdeen, WA$82K311,128
- 300 W 8th St Aberdeen, WA$340K443,308
- 817 N L St Aberdeen, WA$145K----2,104
- 819 N L St Aberdeen, WA$171K----2,826
- 414 W 6th St Aberdeen, WA$159K32.52,120
- 809 N K St Aberdeen, WA$161K322,307
- 903 N L St Aberdeen, WA--Studio--3,690
- 308 W 6th St Aberdeen, WA$49K311,443
- 406 W 6th St Aberdeen, WA$136K----2,719
- 416 W 6th St Aberdeen, WA$126K----1,272
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.