- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
209 W Lake St, Silver Lake, WI 531704 beds, 2 baths, 1,416 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1916
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $143,500
- Price/sqft: $101
- Parking: 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,416 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 7541201812040
- Zillow Home ID: 40337970
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 209 W Lake Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 53170 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 47.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16.3% higher than in Silver Lake, and 37.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 53170 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Silver Lake.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 53170 home values.
- 203 W Lake St Silver Lake, WI$160K32828
- 219 W Lake St Silver Lake, WI$162K31784
- Park Ave Silver Lake, WI$97K----484
- 216 W Park St Silver Lake, WI$140K32550
- 212 W Lake St Silver Lake, WI$121K211,156
- 204 W Lake St Silver Lake, WI$85K21982
- 204 W Lake St Silver Lake, WI$91K21958
- W Park St Silver Lake, WI--------
- 123 W Lake St Silver Lake, WI$166K32812
- 219 W Park St Silver Lake, WI$249K431,288
- 219 W Park St Silver Lake, WI$141K------
- Park St Silver Lake, WI--------
- 122 W Lake St Silver Lake, WI$122K32416
- S 6th St WI--------
- 211 W North St Silver Lake, WI$212K52832
- 203 S 5th St Silver Lake, WI$102K411,059
- 203 W North St Silver Lake, WI$125K31896
- 115 W Lake St Silver Lake, WI$78K421,221
- 215 W Park St Silver Lake, WI$101K311,008
- 116 W Lake St Silver Lake, WI$122K42416
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.