- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1937
- 27 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,435 all time views
- 28 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $143,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $47
- MLS #: 15271668
- View Virtual Tour
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Over 55 living
- 2ndBedroomFeatures \ Wall to Wall Carpet, 3rdBedroomFeatures \ Wall to Wall Carpet, AdditionalRoom1Description \ Library, AdditionalRoom1Features \ Built-ins, AdditionalRoom1Features \ Wall to Wall Carpet, AdditionalRoom2Description \ Mud Room, AdditionalRoomFeatures \ Built-ins, AdditionalRoomFeatures \ Wall to Wall Carpet, AdditionalRooms \ Library, AdditionalRooms \ Mud Room, AllRoomFeatures \ Built-ins, AllRoomFeatures \ Coved, AllRoomFeatures \ Deck, AllRoomFeatures \ Fireplace, AllRoomFeatures \ Gourmet Kitchen, AllRoomFeatures \ Granite, AllRoomFeatures \ Hardwood Floors, AllRoomFeatures \ Nook, AllRoomFeatures \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Area \ Beavercreek, Area \ Canby, Area \ Molalla, Area \ Mulino, Area \ Oregon City, BasementFoundation \ Finished, BasementFoundation \ Full Basement, DiningRoomFeatures \ Built-ins, DiningRoomFeatures \ COVED, DiningRoomFeatures \ Hardwood Floors, EnergyEfficiencyFeatures \ FOR-95+, EnergyEfficiencyFeatures \ Tankless, ExteriorDescription \ SHAKE, ExteriorFeatures \ DECK, ExteriorFeatures \ FENCED, ExteriorFeatures \ GARDEN, ExteriorFeatures \ PORCH, FamilyRoomFeatures \ Built-ins, FamilyRoomFeatures \ Fireplace, FamilyRoomFeatures \ Hardwood Floors, FireplaceDescription \ WOOD, FuelDescription \ GAS, GarageType \ OVRSIZE, HeatingDescription \ FOR-95+, HotWaterDescription \ Tankless, IDXYN \ Yes, InteriorFeatures \ GRANITE, InteriorFeatures \ LAUNDRY, InteriorFeatures \ Wall to Wall Carpet, InteriorFeatures \ Wood Floors, KitchenAppliances \ Built-in Dishwasher, KitchenAppliances \ Built-in Microwave, KitchenAppliances \ Disposal, KitchenAppliances \ Free-Standing Range, KitchenAppliances \ Gas Appliances, KitchenAppliances \ GRANITE, KitchenAppliances \ Stainless Steel Appliance(s), KitchenRoomFeatures \ Gourmet Kitchen, KitchenRoomFeatures \ Granite, KitchenRoomFeatures \ Nook, Levels \ 3, ListingStatus \ Active, LotDescription \ LEVEL, LotDescription \ On Busline, LotSize \ 000 to 4, LotSize \ 3, LotSize \ 999 SqFt, MasterBedroomFeatures \ Deck, MasterBedroomFeatures \ Hardwood Floors, MasterBedroomLevel \ M, OfferInstructions \ LA-ONLY, PhotosExistYN \ Yes, Possession \ Immediate Possession, PriceType \ List Price, PropertyCategory \ RESIDENTIAL, PropertyType \ DETACHD, RoofType \ Composition Roofing, SellerDisclosure \ Disclosure, SewerDescription \ PUBLIC, Style \ Bungalow, Terms \ Cash, Terms \ Conventional Loan, Terms \ FHA Loan, Terms \ VA Loan, WaterDescription \ PUBLIC, YearBuiltDescription \ Remodeled
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,035 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 00574168
- Zillow Home ID: 48255658
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $158-322K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 97045 home values will increase 4.1% next year, compared to a 4.1% increase for Oregon City as a whole. Among 97045 homes, this home is 48% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 17.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 97045, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Oregon City, and 53.3% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97045 home values.
|207 Washington St Oregon City, OR||$235K||4||1||2,465|
|215 Washington St Oregon City, OR||$316K||4||2||3,146|
|205 Washington St Oregon City, OR||$191K||2||2||1,366|
|203 Washington St Oregon City, OR||$181K||3||1.5||1,258|
|216 Center St Oregon City, OR||$161K||2||1||908|
|218 Center St Oregon City, OR||$198K||3||2||1,608|
|512 3rd St Oregon City, OR||$132K||2||1||734|
|208 Center St Oregon City, OR||$293K||4||1||3,206|
|506 3rd St Oregon City, OR||$142K||2||1||870|
|518 3rd St Oregon City, OR||$155K||2||1||800|
|224 Center St Oregon City, OR||$193K||5||1||1,762|
|202 Center St Oregon City, OR||$197K||2||1||1,225|
|204 Washington St Oregon City, OR||$181K||2||1||948|
|212 Washington St Oregon City, OR||$219K||2||1.5||1,170|
|202 Washington St Oregon City, OR||$183K||1||1||968|
|214 Washington St Oregon City, OR||$229K||3||2||1,758|
|118 Washington St Oregon City, OR||$215K||4||1||1,530|
|518 2nd St Oregon City, OR||$271K||3||3||2,038|
|300 Center St Oregon City, OR||$187K||1||2||1,216|
|509 3rd St Oregon City, OR||$207K||3||2||1,874|
Nearby Schools in Oregon City
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.