2090 Monte Vista St, Pasadena, CA 911073 beds, 2 baths, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,710 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $739,000
- Price/sqft: $493
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1926
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 5745010034
- Zillow Home ID: 20874050
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2090 Monte Vista Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mid Central market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 14.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Pasadena, and 64.2% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mid Central home values.
- 2106 Monte Vista St Pasadena, CA$759K431,722
- 2080 Monte Vista St Pasadena, CA$761K321,529
- 2110 Monte Vista St Pasadena, CA$782K41.51,948
- 2072 Monte Vista St Pasadena, CA$675K221,362
- 2097 E Villa St Pasadena, CA$827K112,193
- 2089 E Villa St Pasadena, CA$783K421,742
- 2116 Monte Vista St Pasadena, CA$530K211,093
- 2097 Monte Vista St Pasadena, CA$705K221,404
- 2089 Monte Vista St Pasadena, CA$854K321,722
- 2079 Monte Vista St Pasadena, CA$909K42.52,103
- 2121 Monte Vista St Pasadena, CA$1.42M433,795
- 2124 Monte Vista St Pasadena, CA$745K41.751,566
- 2075 Monte Vista St Pasadena, CA$904K422,121
- 503 N Oak Ave Pasadena, CA$551K21882
- 2056 Monte Vista St Pasadena, CA$609K211,459
- 2135 Monte Vista St Pasadena, CA$810K41.51,745
- 2063 Monte Vista St Pasadena, CA$860K311,732
- 2100 Las Lunas St Pasadena, CA$854K321,809
- 2090 Las Lunas St Pasadena, CA$929K322,255
- 2108 Las Lunas St Pasadena, CA$618K31.51,229
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.