2090 Nashboro Blvd, Nashville, TN 372173 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,488 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 240 sqft
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $102,500
- Price/sqft: $69
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,488 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 135120B03500CO
- Zillow Home ID: 52275064
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2090 Nashboro Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Nashboro Village, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40.4% greater than in Nashville, and 80.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Nashboro Village home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Nashboro Village home values.
- 2092 Nashboro Blvd Nashville, TN$104K22.51,388
- 2092 Nashboro Blvd Nashville, TN$87K21.51,380
- 2088 Nashboro Blvd Nashville, TN$104K22.51,388
- 2094 Nashboro Blvd Nashville, TN$115K321,592
- 2086 Nashboro Blvd Nashville, TN$125K321,592
- 2086 Nashboro Blvd Nashville, TN$86K------
- 2006 Nashboro Blvd # 75 Nashville, TN$107K22.51,388
- 2004 Nashboro Blvd Nashville, TN$134K22.51,080
- 2084 Nashboro Blvd Nashville, TN$117K32.51,592
- 2100 Nashboro Blvd # 32 Nashville, TN$124K32.51,692
- 2008 Nashboro Blvd Nashville, TN$128K321,592
- 2008 Nashboro Blvd # 74 Nashville, TN$127K321,592
- 2002 Nashboro Blvd Nashville, TN$107K22.51,388
- 2010 Nashboro Blvd Nashville, TN$113K22.51,388
- 2102 Nashboro Blvd Nashville, TN$110K32.51,488
- 2082 Nashboro Blvd Nashville, TN$111K22.51,488
- 2627 Smith Springs Rd Nashville, TN$138K311,200
- 2000 Nashboro Blvd Nashville, TN$117K22.51,488
- 2012 Nashboro Blvd # 72 Nashville, TN$116K32.51,488
- 2631 Smith Springs Rd Nashville, TN$128K321,880
Nearby Schools in Nashville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292