- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
20911 County Road 8, Bristol, IN 465074 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,245 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $226,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 932 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,245 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: 200329352007000030
- Zillow Home ID: 70491390
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20911 County Road 8
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Bristol, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 43.1% lower than in Elkhart Metro, and 24.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Bristol home values rise more quickly than other regions in Elkhart Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bristol home values.
- 20704 County Road 8 Bristol, IN$99K2--832
- 20855 County Road 8 Bristol, IN$225K21.51,801
- 53830 County Road 19 Bristol, IN$190K431,812
- 20870 N River Ridge Dr Bristol, IN$505K441,105
- 20946 County Road 8 Bristol, IN--------
- 20946 County Road 8 Bristol, IN$131K211,384
- N Riverridge Dr Bristol, IN--------
- 20848 N River Ridge Dr Bristol, IN$578K32.53,546
- 20664 County Road 8 Bristol, IN$112K211,488
- 20830 N River Ridge Dr Bristol, IN$664K355,723
- 20792 N River Ridge Dr Bristol, IN$416K433,379
- 20879 Riverbrook Ln Bristol, IN$245K31.51,980
- 20891 Riverbrook Ln Bristol, IN$215K311,254
- 20907 Riverbrook Ln Bristol, IN$238K42.53,456
Nearby Schools in Bristol
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292