- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
20912 Halldale Ave, Torrance, CA 905013 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,052 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $435,000
- Price/sqft: $413
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,052 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1951
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 7349007024
- Zillow Home ID: 21267067
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20912 Halldale Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Harbor Gateway market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 22.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 21.3% lower than in Los Angeles, and 44.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Harbor Gateway home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Harbor Gateway home values.
- 20916 Halldale Ave Torrance, CA$448K211,286
- 20906 Halldale Ave Torrance, CA$450K211,326
- 20902 Halldale Ave Torrance, CA$484K421,630
- 20920 Halldale Ave Torrance, CA$437K311,105
- 20926 Halldale Ave Torrance, CA$379K311,056
- 20913 Brighton Ave Torrance, CA$440K211,230
- 20907 Brighton Ave Torrance, CA$445K211,286
- 20917 Brighton Ave Torrance, CA$527K332,000
- 20903 Brighton Ave Torrance, CA$469K321,530
- 20921 Brighton Ave Torrance, CA$448K221,405
- 20930 Halldale Ave Torrance, CA$443K311,286
- 20856 Halldale Ave Torrance, CA$452K321,367
- 20927 Brighton Ave Torrance, CA$446K321,342
- 20913 Halldale Ave Torrance, CA$491K321,680
- 20917 Halldale Ave Torrance, CA$453K221,358
- 20907 Halldale Ave Torrance, CA$465K211,286
- 20934 Halldale Ave Torrance, CA$439K321,249
- 20921 Halldale Ave Torrance, CA$410K211,056
- 20901 Halldale Ave Torrance, CA$474K211,328
- 20931 Brighton Ave Torrance, CA$444K211,286
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.