20912 Ratfield Rd, Marengo, IL 601524 beds, 4 baths, 5,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 21 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Family room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 1601300041
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 5052213
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20912 Ratfield Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60152, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.2% greater than in Marengo, and 719.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60152 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Marengo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60152 home values.
- 613 Courtney Ln Marengo, IL$180K32.5--
- 634 Courtney Ln Marengo, IL$168K32.52,380
- 615 Courtney Ln Marengo, IL$173K332,400
- 617 Courtney Ln Marengo, IL$179K32.52,600
- 6617 Maple St Marengo, IL$181K------
- 607 Courtney Ln Marengo, IL$175K32.52,448
- 614 Courtney Ln Marengo, IL$176K42.52,448
- 619 Courtney Ln Marengo, IL$171K432,320
- 616 Courtney Ln Marengo, IL$242K------
- 605 Courtney Ln Marengo, IL$214K------
- 618 Courtney Ln Marengo, IL$241K42.5--
- 603 Courtney Ln Marengo, IL$171K------
- 507 Lynnann Ct Marengo, IL$204K------
- 491 Spring Dr Marengo, IL$221K------
- 501 Spring Dr Marengo, IL$178K42.5--
- 509 Lynnann Ct Marengo, IL$218K52.53,502
- 487 Spring Dr Marengo, IL$191K42.53,500
- 489 Spring Dr Marengo, IL$236K42.53,083
Nearby Schools in Marengo
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292