2092 S Sherwood Dr APT F45, Valdosta, GA 316023 beds, 2 baths, 1,364 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 1984
- 324 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $142
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: In Unit
- Price/sqft: $80
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,364 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Zillow Home ID: 2111093752
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2092 S Sherwood Drive APT F45
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31602, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.8% lower than in Valdosta, and 75.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 31602 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Valdosta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31602 home values.
- 44 Rolling Hill Ct Valdosta, GA$114K----1,364
- 39 Rolling Hill Ct Valdosta, GA$112K----1,364
- 28 Rolling Hill Ct Valdosta, GA$103K----1,156
- 42 Rolling Hill Ct Valdosta, GA$114K----1,364
- 2092 S Sherwood Dr APT C17 Valdosta, GA$108K221,178
- 2092 S Sherwood Dr Valdosta, GA$114K--21,364
- 48 Rolling Hill Ct Valdosta, GA$114K----1,364
- 35 Rolling Hill Ct Valdosta, GA$108K----1,364
- 2092 S Sherwood Dr APT G54 Valdosta, GA$80K321,365
- 11 Rolling Hills Ct GA$108K----1,156
- 2092 S Sherwood Dr # 50-G Valdosta, GA$112K321,364
- 2092 S Sherwood Dr Valdosta, GA$112K--21,364
- 2092 S Sherwood Dr Valdosta, GA$113K--21,364
- 2092 S Sherwood Dr APT Q87 Valdosta, GA$101K321,364
- 2092 S Sherwood Dr APT E39 Valdosta, GA$100K321,364
- 2092 S Sherwood Dr APT A4 Valdosta, GA$79K221,156
- 2092 S Sherwood Dr Valdosta, GA$102K--21,156
Nearby Schools in Valdosta
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.