- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- 40 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,775 all time views
- 74 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $425
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $106,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $68
- MLS #: 5523389
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: 484 sqft
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Appliance Desc \ Gas Ovn\Rng\Ctop, Appliance Desc \ Gas Water Heater, Appliance Desc \ Smoke\Fire Alarm, Bedroom Desc \ Bdrm On Main Lev, Annual Master Assoc. Fee Desc \ None, Basement Desc \ Slab\None, Interior \ Entrance Foyer, Home Warranty \ Negotiable, Kitchen Features \ Cabinets White, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Lot Desc \ Level, Lot Desc \ Level Driveway, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Master Bath Features \ Other, Kitchen Features \ View To Fmly Rm, Lake Name \ None, Parking Desc \ Kitchen Level, Lot Desc \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Desc \ Private Backyard, Master Bath Features \ Double Vanity, Special Circumstances \ None, Neighborhood Amenities \ Homeowners Assoc, Parking Desc \ 2 Car Garage, Parking Desc \ Auto Garage Door, Pool on Property? \ None, Property Category \ Residential Detached, Road Type \ Paved, Kitchen Features \ Counter Top - Stone, Setting \ Other, Neighborhood Amenities \ Playground, Sewer Desc \ Pub Swr Connectd, Water Source \ Public Water, Construction Desc \ Cedar, Stories \ 1 Story, Style \ Ranch, Exterior \ 1-2 Step Entry, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Room, Parking Desc \ Driveway, Energy Features \ High Eff System, Exterior \ Out-Buildings, Assoc Fee Desc \ Optional, Owner Financing? \ 0
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,556 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: Shared
- Lot depth: 81
- Lot width: 161
- Parcel #: 16077300260
- Zillow Home ID: 14263294
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $157-233K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 30062 home values will increase 3.1% next year, compared to a 4.2% increase for Marietta as a whole. Among 30062 homes, this home is 21.5% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 8.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30062, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.4% lower than in Marietta, and 43.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 30062 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Marietta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30062 home values.
|2100 Tree Top Bnd Marietta, GA||$186K||3||2||1,594|
|2165 Kinridge Rd Marietta, GA||$176K||3||2||1,632|
|2173 Kinridge Rd Marietta, GA||$213K||4||2||1,971|
|2093 Tree Top Bnd Marietta, GA||$233K||3||2||2,440|
|2084 Tree Top Bnd Marietta, GA||$202K||3||3||2,455|
|2283 Glenridge Dr Marietta, GA||$251K||4||2.5||2,472|
|2285 Glenridge Dr Marietta, GA||$244K||4||2.5||2,410|
|2155 Kinridge Rd Marietta, GA||$172K||4||2||1,632|
|2179 Kinridge Rd Marietta, GA||$199K||3||2||1,728|
|2085 Tree Top Bnd Marietta, GA||$184K||3||2||1,634|
|2281 Glenridge Dr Marietta, GA||$270K||3||2.5||2,982|
|2126 Glenridge Ct Marietta, GA||$275K||4||2.5||3,066|
|2128 Glenridge Ct Marietta, GA||$269K||4||2.5||2,752|
|2279 Glenridge Dr Marietta, GA||$243K||3||2.5||2,360|
|1995 Kinridge Trl Marietta, GA||$168K||4||2||1,676|
|2287 Glenridge Dr Marietta, GA||$251K||4||2.5||2,353|
|2077 Tree Top Bnd Marietta, GA||$195K||3||2||1,925|
|2183 Kinridge Rd Marietta, GA||$248K||4||3||2,942|
|2174 Kinridge Rd Marietta, GA||$175K||3||2||1,656|
|2124 Glenridge Ct Marietta, GA||$265K||3||4||2,549|
Nearby Schools in Marietta
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.