20920 33rd Rd, Flushing, NY 113613 beds, 2 baths, 2,632 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- 994 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Dec 2008 for $725,000
- Price/sqft: $285
- Flooring: Tile
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,632 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Lot depth: 63
- Lot width: 57
- Parcel #: 060950009
- Zillow Home ID: 32060165
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20920 33rd Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Bayside market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 0.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for New York, and 97% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bayside home values.
- 20920 33rd Rd Bayside, NY$680K321,900
- 3334 Corporal Kennedy St Flushing, NY$595K----1,192
- 20916 33rd Rd Flushing, NY$733K32.51,266
- 3342 Corporal Kennedy St Flushing, NY$1.2M----2,185
- 20912 33rd Rd Flushing, NY$660K----1,540
- 20930 33rd Rd # 0 Bayside, NY$704K42.51,451
- 20930 33rd Rd Flushing, NY$772K42.51,451
- 20919 33rd Rd Flushing, NY$1M----2,668
- 20919 34th Ave Flushing, NY$771K31.51,480
- 20911 34th Ave Flushing, NY$902K531,980
- 20915 33rd Rd Flushing, NY$853K----1,765
- 20908 33rd Rd Flushing, NY$715K----1,040
- 20927 33rd Rd Flushing, NY$551K----1,238
- 20934 33rd Rd Flushing, NY$701K----1,451
- 20931 34th Ave Flushing, NY$699K----1,451
- 20911 33rd Rd Flushing, NY$866K----1,755
- 20931 33rd Rd Flushing, NY$660K----1,238
- 3339 209th St Flushing, NY$949K----2,533
- 20904 33rd Rd Flushing, NY$778K----1,200
- 20905 34th Ave Flushing, NY$815K----660
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!