- Lot: 0.84 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- 478 days on Zillow
- Views: 16,588 all time views
- 149 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $1,841
- MLS #: OC15095238
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- View: City
- AttachedStructure \ Detached, Fireplace \ Living Room, GarageAttached \ Attached, Laundry \ Individual Room, CommonWalls \ No Common Walls, Cooling \ Central, SaleType \ Standard, EatingArea \ Breakfast Nook, Fireplace \ Family Room, WaterSource \ District\Public, Rooms \ Living Room, Heating \ Forced Air, Pool \ Private, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Parking \ Direct Garage Access, View \ City Lights, Rooms \ Walk-In Closet, Rooms \ Great Room, Rooms \ Family Room, Spa \ Private, CommunityFeatures \ Gutters, Fireplace \ Master Bedroom, LotFeatures \ Sprinkler System, LastChangeType \ New Listing, Rooms \ Home Theatre, SchoolDistrict \ Laguna Beach Unified, InteriorFeatures \ Elevator, Stories \ Three Or More Levels, Style \ French, YearBuiltSource \ Seller, Rooms \ Gym\Exercise, SeniorYN \ 0
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 7,000 sqft
- Parcel #: 64116343
- Zillow Home ID: 117737558
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $3.21-4.7M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 92651 home values will increase 2.3% next year, compared to a 0.1% increase for Laguna Beach as a whole. Among Laguna Beach homes, this home is 714.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 60.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92651, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.7% lower than in Laguna Beach, and 52.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 92651 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Laguna Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92651 home values.
Nearby Schools in Laguna Beach
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.