2095 Waukon Ave, Saint Paul, MN 551193 beds, 1 bath, 1,336 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $142,000
- Price/sqft: $106
- Finished basement, 110 sqft
- Parking: 1 space
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,336 sqft
- Lot depth: 129
- Lot width: 43
- Parcel #: 262922430034
- Zillow Home ID: 2126608
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2095 Waukon Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Greater Eastside, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 60.5% higher than in Saint Paul, and 627.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Greater Eastside home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Paul.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Greater Eastside home values.
- 2091 Waukon Ave Saint Paul, MN$101K21960
- 2099 Waukon Ave Saint Paul, MN$137K311,174
- 2101 Waukon Ave Saint Paul, MN$146K31.51,320
- 794 Pedersen St Saint Paul, MN$103K12788
- 790 Pedersen St Saint Paul, MN$93K31816
- 2100 Nortonia Ave Saint Paul, MN$143K211,123
- 800 Pedersen St Saint Paul, MN$170K321,649
- 2103 Waukon Ave Saint Paul, MN$136K31952
- 2090 Waukon Ave Saint Paul, MN$141K511,112
- 784 Pedersen St Saint Paul, MN$85K211,000
- 2086 Waukon Ave Saint Paul, MN$140K311,112
- 2094 Waukon Ave Saint Paul, MN$169K321,888
- 2102 Nortonia Ave Saint Paul, MN$125K21970
- 2082 Waukon Ave Saint Paul, MN$145K311,152
- 810 Pedersen St Saint Paul, MN$117K41874
- 2105 Waukon Ave Saint Paul, MN$135K32952
- 2098 Waukon Ave Saint Paul, MN$135K31927
- 2104 Nortonia Ave Saint Paul, MN$116K21634
- 2102 Waukon Ave Saint Paul, MN$139K311,264
- 2109 Waukon Ave Saint Paul, MN$168K321,552
Nearby Schools in Saint Paul
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292