21 17th St SE, Washington, DC 200032 beds, 1 bath, 1,080 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,597 sqft
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $414,500
- Price/sqft: $384
- Fenced Yard
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,080 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Parcel #: 1085 0017
- Zillow Home ID: 426396
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 21 17th St Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Kingman Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 146% higher than in Washington, and 101.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Kingman Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kingman Park home values.
- 19 17th St SE Washington, DC$591K211,212
- 23 17th St SE Washington, DC$607K331,360
- 17 17th St SE Washington, DC$593K31.51,408
- 25 17th St SE Washington, DC$512K311,027
- 27 17th St SE Washington, DC$597K321,410
- 29 17th St SE Washington, DC$549K221,054
- 31 17th St SE Washington, DC$458K22992
- 1620 A St SE Washington, DC$425K21.51,659
- 33 17th St SE Washington, DC$452K21.5992
- 1618 A St SE Washington, DC--11545
- 35 17th St SE Washington, DC$448K22.5992
- 1614 A St SE Washington, DC$649K32.51,856
- 37 17th St SE Washington, DC$620K331,633
- 1612 A St SE Washington, DC$611K32.51,690
- 1621 E Capitol St SE Washington, DC$346K11598
- 1621 E Capitol St SE Washington, DC$343K11616
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292