21 17th St SE, Washington, DC 20003
Sold on 9/10/12: $414,500
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Townhouse:1,080 sq ft
- Lot:1,597 sqft
- Year Built:1900
- Last Sold:Sep 2012 for $414,500
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Fenced Yard
- Construction Quality7.0
- Days on Zillow545
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID426396
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Last Remodel Year1992
- Parcel #1085 0017
- Room Count5
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$493,967||$425K – $568K||-$9,301||$457||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,365/mo||$1.8K – $2.9K/mo||+$8||$2.19||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Kingman Park home values will rise 10% next year, compared to a 4.9% increase for Washington as a whole. Among Kingman Park homes, this home is valued 14.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 0.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Kingman Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 16.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 63.4% higher than in Washington, and 1.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Kingman Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kingman Park home values.
Neighborhood for 21 17th St Se
- 19 17th St SE Washington, DC$605K21.01,212
- 23 17th St SE Washington, DC$606K33.01,360
- 17 17th St SE Washington, DC$574K31.51,408
- 25 17th St SE Washington, DC$511K31.01,027
- 27 17th St SE Washington, DC$616K32.01,410
- 29 17th St SE Washington, DC$485K22.01,054
- 31 17th St SE Washington, DC$489K21.5992
- 1620 A St SE Washington, DC$419K21.51,659
- 33 17th St SE Washington, DC$487K22.0992
- 1618 A St SE Washington, DC$505K11.0545
- 35 17th St SE Washington, DC$499K22.5992
- 1614 A St SE Washington, DC$624K32.51,856
- 37 17th St SE Washington, DC$662K33.01,633
- 1612 A St SE Washington, DC$668K32.51,690
- 1621 E Capitol St SE APT 1 Washington, DC$340K11.0681
- 1621 E Capitol St SE APT 2 Washington, DC$235K11.0687
- 1621 E Capitol St SE APT 9 Washington, DC$280K11.0752
- 1610 A St SE Washington, DC$687K22.51,848
- 1608 A St SE Washington, DC$643K41.01,420
- 22 17th St SE # 32 Washington, DC$269K11.0642
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005