- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
21 Albemarle St, Baltimore, MD 212022 baths, 1,536 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2004
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 1,536 sqft
- Parcel #: 1359 044
- Zillow Home ID: 90007309
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 21 Albemarle Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 21202 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 45.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.9% greater than in Baltimore, and 216.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 21202 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 21202 home values.
- 23 Albemarle St Baltimore, MD$266K--21,536
- 19 Albemarle St Baltimore, MD$261K--21,536
- 25 Albemarle St Baltimore, MD$277K--21,536
- 27 Albemarle St Baltimore, MD$281K--21,536
- 855 Watson St # 7 Baltimore, MD$275K----1,762
- 18 S High St # 55 Baltimore, MD$347K----2,244
- 857 Watson St # 61 Baltimore, MD$225K----1,342
- 853 Watson St Baltimore, MD$251K231,558
- 853 Watson St # 8 Baltimore, MD$308K22.51,558
- 20 S High St # 54 Baltimore, MD$508K----2,221
- 851 Watson St # 9 Baltimore, MD$236K----1,798
- 861 Watson St # 51 Baltimore, MD$204K221,366
- 22 S High St Baltimore, MD$380K----2,201
- 850 E Lombard St # 15 Baltimore, MD$289K----1,798
- 24 S High St # 52 Baltimore, MD$398K----2,241
- 852 E Lombard St # 16 Baltimore, MD$289K----1,767
- 863 Watson St # 52 Baltimore, MD$271K----2,020
- 859 Watson St # 62 Baltimore, MD$273K----1,998
- 854 E Lombard St # 17 Baltimore, MD$390K----2,220
- 856 E Lombard St # 18 Baltimore, MD$388K----2,199
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292