21 Almar Dr, Napa, CA 945583 beds, 2 baths, 1,766 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $750,000
- Price/sqft: $425
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Exterior \ Wood Siding,Pool Type \ Gunite,Pool Type \ In Ground,Pool Type \ Pool Sweep,Property Type \ Residential,Showing \ Appt. Only,Showing \ See Confidential Rmk,Stories/Levels \ 1 Story,Style \ Traditional,View(s) \ Hills,View(s) \ Mountains,View(s) \ Panoramic,
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,766 sqft
- Parcel #: 049070006000
- Zillow Home ID: 19418521
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 21 Almar Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94558, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.6% less than in Napa, and 46.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94558 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Napa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94558 home values.
- 25 Almar Dr Napa, CA$1.45M322,484
- 19 Almar Dr Napa, CA$808K32.52,206
- 27 Almar Dr Napa, CA$890K322,258
- 9 Almar Dr Napa, CA$778K321,803
- 29 Almar Dr Napa, CA$783K431,800
- 15 Almar Dr Napa, CA$788K321,855
- 11 Almar Dr Napa, CA$1.2M322,356
- 7 Almar Dr Napa, CA$774K321,776
- 31 Almar Dr Napa, CA$1.16M331,897
- 1112 La Grande Ave Napa, CA$3.14M22.54,785
- 1104 La Grande Ave Napa, CA$2.78M74.53,662
- 1045 La Grande Ave Napa, CA$827K311,512
- 1109 La Grande Ave Napa, CA$753K211,200
- 1076 La Grande Ave Napa, CA$800K311,877
- 1053 La Grande Ave Napa, CA$759K321,778
- 33 Almar Dr Napa, CA$764K321,730
- 1050 La Grande Ave Napa, CA$736K321,469
- 1049 La Grande Ave Napa, CA$760K321,518
- 1047 La Grande Ave Napa, CA$755K321,636
- 1069 La Grande Ave Napa, CA$764K321,630
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292