21 Appleton StUNIT 2, Boston, MA 02116
Sold on 8/1/13: $695,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1.5 baths
- Condo:1,025 sq ft
- Lot:1,025 sqft
- Year Built:1890
- Last Sold:Aug 2013 for $695,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow219
- Last Remodel Year2004
- Parcel #W:05 P:00921 S:004
- Room Count5
- # Stories2.0
- Zillow Home ID87796025
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$739,377||$665K – $850K||+$5,861||$721||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,317/mo||$2.6K – $4.3K/mo||+$19||$3.24||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts South End home values will increase 4.1% next year, compared to a 3.3% increase for Boston as a whole. Among South End homes, this home is valued 16.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 5.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South End market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 4.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% lower than in Boston, and 82.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help South End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South End home values.
Neighborhood for 21 Appleton Street UNIT 2
- 21 Appleton St UNIT 1 Boston, MA$747K21.51,000
- 19 Appleton St Boston, MA$1.5M32.52,212
- 23 Appleton St Boston, MA$1.6M32.52,248
- 17 Appleton St UNIT 2 Boston, MA$758K21.51,010
- 25 Appleton St UNIT 1 Boston, MA$704K21.5934
- 15 Appleton St Boston, MA$1.48MStudio1.02,404
- 27 Appleton St Boston, MA$1.67M23.02,240
- 4 Lawrence St Boston, MA$1.54M32.52,130
- 25 Appleton St UNIT 2 Boston, MA$765K21.01,016
- 5 Lawrence St Boston, MA$1.36M22.02,138
- 3 Lawrence St Boston, MA$1.36M32.51,847
- 33 Appleton St APT 2 Boston, MA$333K11.0416
- 33 Appleton St APT 1 Boston, MA$701K21.51,005
- 33 Appleton St APT 4 Boston, MA$438K11.0562
- 33 Appleton St APT 3 Boston, MA$398K11.0465
- 6 Lawrence St Boston, MA$1.43M32.01,807
- 13 Appleton St Boston, MA$1.79M44.02,765
- 2 Lawrence St Boston, MA$1.25M42.01,789
- 29 Appleton St Boston, MA$1.61M32.52,184
- 7 Lawrence St Boston, MA$1.47M43.02,117
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005