- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Views: 3,552 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $582,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $356
- AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, DIN_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, FAM_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Closet, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, STYLE \ Garrison, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,633 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0058 L:000185
- Zillow Home ID: 56494058
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $519-768K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02421 home values will rise 1.6% next year, compared to a 1% rise for Lexington as a whole. Among 02421 homes, this home is valued 19.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 15.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02421, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75% lower than in Lexington, and 95.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02421 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lexington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02421 home values.
|19 Bellflower St Lexington, MA||$864K||5||5||3,200|
|24 Hamblen St Lexington, MA||$566K||3||1||1,152|
|16 Bellflower St Lexington, MA||$801K||4||3||2,291|
|15 Bellflower St Lexington, MA||$652K||3||2.5||1,641|
|18 Hamblen St Lexington, MA||$686K||4||2.5||1,700|
|12 Bellflower St Lexington, MA||$666K||4||2.5||1,680|
|23 Hamblen St Lexington, MA||$466K||2||1||948|
|28 Bellflower St Lexington, MA||$620K||3||2||1,512|
|21 Hamblen St Lexington, MA||$610K||3||1.5||1,503|
|11 Bellflower St Lexington, MA||$907K||4||2.5||2,500|
|29 Hamblen St Lexington, MA||$1.35M||5||3.5||4,000|
|24 Bellflower St Lexington, MA||$910K||3||2||3,099|
|17 Hamblen St Lexington, MA||$785K||4||2||2,279|
|12 Denver St Lexington, MA||$1.12M||4||3.5||2,758|
|8 Bellflower St Lexington, MA||$574K||3||1.5||1,152|
|32 Bellflower St Lexington, MA||$679K||3||2||1,848|
|14 Hamblen St Lexington, MA||$660K||3||2||1,446|
|7 Denver St Lexington, MA||$894K||6||2||2,774|
|15 Hamblen St Lexington, MA||$644K||4||2||1,520|
|7 Bellflower St Lexington, MA||$604K||3||2||1,256|
Nearby Schools in Lexington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!