21 Byrne St, Hackensack, NJ 076014 beds, 2 baths, 2,308 sqft
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,251 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1926
- 350 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2004 for $445,000
- Price/sqft: $142
- MLS #: 130011076
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Exterior material: Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,308 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 2300456000000017
- Zillow Home ID: 52898931
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 21 Byrne Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 07601 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Hackensack, and 82.1% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07601 home values.
- 17 Byrne St Hackensack, NJ$347K----1,892
- 11 Byrne St Hackensack, NJ$260K----1,455
- 29 Byrne St Hackensack, NJ$312K----1,305
- 491 Hamilton Pl Hackensack, NJ$254K----1,688
- 492 Hamilton Pl Hackensack, NJ$237K----1,252
- 33 Byrne St Hackensack, NJ$322K----1,655
- 9 Byrne St Hackensack, NJ$200K----1,356
- Elm St Maywood, NJ$407K----3,160
- E Pleasant Ave Maywood, NJ$457K----4,440
- 473 Hamilton Pl Hackensack, NJ$282K----1,734
- 496 Hamilton Pl Hackensack, NJ$318K----1,252
- 14 Byrne St Hackensack, NJ$374K----2,520
- 14 Byrne St # 1 Hackensack, NJ--31.51,500
- 37 Byrne St Hackensack, NJ$300K311,632
- 480 Passaic St Hackensack, NJ$453K----1,986
- 476 Passaic St Hackensack, NJ$454K----2,220
- 500 Hamilton Pl Hackensack, NJ$489K74.53,748
- 469 Hamilton Pl Hackensack, NJ$278K311,734
- 32-36 Byrne St Hackensack, NJ$337K----1,724
- 472 Passaic St Hackensack, NJ$462K----1,650
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.