21 Chauncy St APT 48, Cambridge, MA 021381 bed, 1 bath, 777 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $410,800
- Price/sqft: $529
- AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ University, DEPOSIT_REQD \ Yes, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, FOR_SALE \ No, INSURANCE_REQD \ Yes, INTERIOR_BLDG_FEAT \ Intercom, LAST_MON_REQD \ Yes, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, MASTER_BATH \ No, On-Site Maintenance, PETS_ALLOWED \ No, PROP_TYPE \ Rental, REFERENCES_REQD \ Yes, RENTAL_TERMS \ Short Term, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Heat, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Occupancy Only, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Snow Removal, RN_TYPE \ Condominium
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 777 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:00214 L:0003500048
- Unit floor #: 4
- Zillow Home ID: 56438265
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 21 Chauncy Street APT 48
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Peabody, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 82.4% lower than in Cambridge, and 96.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Peabody home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cambridge.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Peabody home values.
- Apt 2$467K11913
- Apt 3$478K11940
- Apt 4$325K11512
- Apt 5$420K11720
- Apt 6$375K11482
- Apt 7$349K11485
- Apt 8$438K11777
- Apt 21--11502
- Apt 22$469K11913
- Apt 23$467K11913
- Apt 24--11512
- Apt 25$418K11720
- Apt 26$319K11482
- Apt 27$348K11.5485
- Apt 28$448K11.5777
- Apt 2B$365K11800
- Apt 31$353K11502
- Apt 32$467K11913
- Apt 33--2--913
- Apt 34$400K11512
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292