21 Chestnut Hill Rd, Dublin, NH 034444 beds, 4 baths, 4,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5.69 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- 85 days on Zillow
- Heating: Other, Radiant
- Last sold: Dec 2009 for $247,000
- Price/sqft: $112
- MLS #: 4318302
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 11
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 4,000 sqft
- Parcel #: DUBL M:00007 B:000004 L:00000B
- Zillow Home ID: 92837477
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 21 Chestnut Hill Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 03444 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 61.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 228.6% greater than in Cheshire, and 71.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03444 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cheshire.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 24 Chestnut Hill Rd Dublin, NH$477K444,579
- 35 Chestnut Hill Rd Dublin, NH$499K333,853
- 55 Chestnut Hill Rd Dublin, NH$496K33.53,600
- 62 Chestnut Hill Rd Dublin, NH$345K333,000
- 159 Chestnut Hill Rd Dublin, NH$323K333,619
- 81 Chestnut Hill Rd Dublin, NH$398K43.53,469
- 115 Upper Jaffrey Rd Dublin, NH$200K322,051
- 110 Upper Jaffrey Rd Dublin, NH$234K222,349
- 4 Windmill Hill Rd Dublin, NH$1.45M131014,534
- 151 Upper Jaffrey Rd Dublin, NH$270K343,698
- 159 Upper Jaffrey Rd Dublin, NH$200K522,602
- 161 Upper Jaffrey Rd Dublin, NH$481K42.53,232
- 45 Windmill Hill Rd Dublin, NH$330K434,779
- 50 Windmill Hill Rd Dublin, NH$297K333,491
- 62 Windmill Hill Rd Dublin, NH--Studio----
- 32 Interval Way Dublin, NH$331K433,209
- 0 Chestnut Hill Rd Dublin, NH--Studio----
- 71 Church St Dublin, NH--------
- 148 Snow Hill Rd Dublin, NH$188K322,245
- 141 Snow Hill Rd Dublin, NH$242K322,531
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.