21 Christopher Dr, Sandown, NH 03873
Sold on 10/25/13: $232,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:1,618 sq ft
- Lot:21 acres
- Year Built:2006
- Last Sold:Oct 2013 for $232,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Zillow Home ID2116734771
- Days on Zillow140
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$218,471||$188K – $258K||-$13||$135||03/11/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,603/mo||$962 – $1.9K/mo||-$10||$0.99||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 03873 home values will increase 1.8% next year, compared to a 1.9% increase for Sandown as a whole. Among 03873 homes, this home is valued 0.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 2.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 03873 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 30.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.8% less than in Sandown, and 27.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 03873 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sandown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03873 home values.
Neighborhood for 21 Christopher Drive
- 146 Little Mill Rd Sandown, NH$266K32.02,619
- 148 Little Mill Rd Sandown, NH$212K42.01,560
- 150 Little Mill Rd #150 Sandown, NH$1.04MStudio2.0864
- Sandown, NH$1.04M--2.0864
- Little Mill Rd Sandown, NH$251K32.02,028
- Little Mill Rd Sandown, NH$266K32.02,218
- 154 Little Mill Rd Sandown, NH$269K33.01,696
- 156 Little Mill Rd Sandown, NH$254K44.02,061
- 159 Little Mill Rd Sandown, NH$367K32.53,120
- 151 Little Mill Rd Sandown, NH$229K31.51,300
- 151 Little Mill Rd Sandown, NH$221K------
- 143 Little Mill Rd Sandown, NH$253K22.01,880
- 163 Little Mill Rd Sandown, NH$267K32.52,103
- 160 Little Mill Rd Sandown, NH$205K43.01,130
- 141 Little Mill Rd Sandown, NH$218K32.01,428
- 1 Valerie Ct # 1 Sandown, NH$160K22.01,618
- 1 Valerie Ct Sandown, NH$161K22.01,618
- 3 Valerie Ct # 3 Sandown, NH$118K21.01,187
Nearby Schools in Sandown
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005