- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 683 days on Zillow
- Views: 9,470 all time views
- 25 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $410
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2005 for $3,478,000
- Price/sqft: $906
- MLS #: OC13115906
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- View: City, Mountain, Territorial, Water
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, AttachedStructure \ Detached, EntryLocation \ Ground Level With Steps, Fireplace \ Living Room, GarageAttached \ Attached, InteriorFeatures \ Shower in Tub, Laundry \ Individual Room, CommonWalls \ No Common Walls, ConstructionMaterials \ Stucco, Cooling \ Central, LotFeatures \ Corner Lot, Fireplace \ Gas, PropertySubType \ Single Family Residence, SaleType \ Standard, Sewer \ Sewer In Street, Stories \ Two Level, EatingArea \ Breakfast Nook, EatingArea \ Formal Dining Room, Fireplace \ Family Room, Floor \ Wall-To-Wall Carpet, Laundry \ Inside, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Parking \ Driveway, WaterSource \ District\Public, Parking \ Garage, Heating \ Forced Air, Pool \ Private, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Parking \ Direct Garage Access, Style \ See Remarks, Rooms \ Main Floor Bedroom, AssociationDues1Frequency \ Monthly, LotFeatures \ Cul-De-Sac, View \ City Lights, Rooms \ Master Suite, Rooms \ Walk-In Closet, LotFeatures \ Lot 10000-19999 Sqft, Rooms \ Bonus, View \ Panoramic, Appliances \ Microwave, Association \ Spa, Association \ Pool, EatingArea \ Breakfast Counter \ Bar, Floor \ Hardwood, InteriorFeatures \ Kitchen Open to Family Room, Patio \ Deck, Rooms \ Great Room, InteriorFeatures \ Recessed Lighting, InteriorFeatures \ Kitchen Island, Rooms \ Foyer, Rooms \ Family Room, Fencing \ Blockwall, Laundry \ On Upper Level, Parking \ Driveway - Concrete, Patio \ Covered, Pool \ Association, InteriorFeatures \ Granite Counters, Spa \ Association, View \ Ocean, WindowFeatures \ Double Pane Windows, DoorFeatures \ French Doors, Roofing \ Spanish Tile, Association \ Barbecue, Patio \ Porch, SecurityFeatures \ Gated with Guard, YearBuiltSource \ Estimated, Appliances \ Double Oven, Appliances \ Freezer, Appliances \ Range\Stove Hood, CommunityFeatures \ Gutters, Association \ Club House, Fireplace \ Master Bedroom, InteriorFeatures \ Built-Ins, InteriorFeatures \ Crown Moldings, InteriorFeatures \ Balcony, SecurityFeatures \ Fire Sprinklers, Rooms \ Media, LastChangeType \ New Listing, Rooms \ Retreat, Association \ Gym\Ex Room, CommunityFeatures \ Street Lighting, Association \ Outdoor Cooking Area, Association \ Picnic Area, Association \ Playground, Rooms \ Library, Rooms \ Gym\Exercise, Appliances \ 6 Burner Stove, InteriorFeatures \ Copper Plumbing Full, Appliances \ Gas Range, Association \ Controlled Access, Appliances \ Built In Range, SchoolDistrict \ Irvine Unified, Fencing \ Glass, SeniorYN \ 0
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 44
- Floor size: 6,070 sqft
- Parcel #: 47843231
- Zillow Home ID: 63113198
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $2.58-4.75M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Turtle Ridge home values will increase 4.5% next year, compared to a 5.8% rise for Irvine as a whole. Among Turtle Ridge homes, this home is 328.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 48% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Turtle Ridge, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 600% greater than in Irvine, and 40% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Turtle Ridge home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Irvine.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Turtle Ridge home values.
|23 Cobalt Sky Irvine, CA||$4.29M||6||7||5,570|
|66 Summer House Irvine, CA||$2.98M||5||5||4,600|
|64 Summer House Irvine, CA||$782K||--||--||--|
|58 Summer House Irvine, CA||$776K||--||--||--|
|25 Cobalt Sky Irvine, CA||$4.58M||5||6||5,700|
|68 Summer House Irvine, CA||$733K||--||--||--|
|62 Summer House Irvine, CA||$881K||--||--||--|
|60 Summer House Irvine, CA||$791K||--||--||--|
|56 Summer House Irvine, CA||$2.18M||3||4||3,400|
|66 Summer House Irvine, CA||$2.36M||5||4.5||4,800|
|27 Reserve Irvine, CA||$4.28M||6||7||5,600|
|54 Summer House Irvine, CA||$770K||--||--||--|
|Reserve Irvine, CA||$4.31M||--||--||--|
|29 Reserve Irvine, CA||$4.31M||5||5.5||6,070|
|52 Summer House Irvine, CA||$742K||--||--||--|
|56 Summer House Irvine, CA||$946K||3||3.5||--|
|65 Summer House Irvine, CA||--||5||4.5||4,333|
|55 Summer House Irvine, CA||$785K||--||--||--|
|63 Summer House Irvine, CA||$2.87M||5||4.5||4,080|
|67 Summer House Irvine, CA||$758K||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Irvine
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!