21 Cotswold Way, Yorkville, IL 605604 beds, 3.5 baths
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $240,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Heating: Electric, Other
- Parcel #: 0413277001
- Zillow Home ID: 4727265
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 21 Cotswold Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60560, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45.1% higher than in Kendall, and 432.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60560 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Kendall.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60560 home values.
- 8450 W Highpoint Rd Yorkville, IL$278K------
- 17 Cotswold Way Yorkville, IL$277K------
- 20 Cotswold Way Yorkville, IL$286K------
- 8432 W Highpoint Rd Yorkville, IL$314K------
- 8555 W Highpoint Rd Yorkville, IL$416K------
- 14 Cotswold Way Yorkville, IL$324K------
- 8433 W Highpoint Rd Yorkville, IL$402K------
- 8558 W Highpoint Rd Yorkville, IL$296K------
- 12 Cotswold Way Yorkville, IL$319K------
- 27 Cotswold Dr Yorkville, IL$291K------
- 65 Cotswold Dr Yorkville, IL$369K------
- 5 Cotswold Dr Yorkville, IL$263K------
- 39 Cotswold Dr Yorkville, IL$419K533,000
- 49 Cotswold Dr Yorkville, IL$393K------
- 42 Cotswold Dr Yorkville, IL$398K------
- 36 Cotswold Dr Yorkville, IL$401K432,430
- 18 Cotswold Dr Yorkville, IL$315K------
- 6 Cotswold Dr Yorkville, IL$273K------
- 8417 W Highpoint Rd Yorkville, IL$251K------
- 61 Cotswold Dr Yorkville, IL$268K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Circle Center Grade School K-3 3.7 mi
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!